Sunday, November 15, 2020

Storyboard for short film

         Hello world, it's Aniyah. We are getting farther in the process of completing the final project. Finally, we have reached the storyboard process. I was very excited for this. I was excited because I love our plot for the project. I am excited to complete the story. Stephanie took the lead in writing and drawing the storyboard. While I helped in figuring out which shots and camera movements were appropriate for which scene. She and I figured out all the details of the story. This process was slightly different because of social distancing. Although it was difficult, we were still able to collaborate with each, thanks to new technology. We texted and talked on the phone in order to work together. Stephanie and I were very compatible with getting the story lined up and planning everything out. I am not surprised with our compatibility because we have worked together on other assignments. From those assignment we have had outstanding outcomes. This storyboard includes a a variety of details regarding the story. The details include the shots, angles, movements. Also, it includes the dialogue and the actions carried out in the story. You will find there are many twists and turns in the story. The camera movements definitely play a part in certain suspenseful factors in the project. Thanks for reading blog you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment