Sunday, December 20, 2020

The Website

     Hey world, it is Aniyah! Recently, we started our website for our film. It was a pretty fun experience. It felt good to do and learn something new. It did take a lot of time and work. We had to learn different things as we were setting it up. There were many designs and templates to choose from, but we chose ones that we felt fit the aesthetic of the film. Creating the website was way easier said than done. Also, I struggled with the our social media links. We decided to multi task by creating the social media pages while creating the website. I struggled with getting the social media links to work, but i did research and go it to work. Once I got the links to work, I continued decorating the site. I made the background dark to appeal tp the aesthetic of the film. The home page is our personally designed cover of the film. The website contains all the information required. Also, I included some nice transitions for the audience. There are still certain things that need to be filled out. But we will fill those blanks going forward. I am very excited for this experience. Thanks for reading blog you later! 

  






No comments:

Post a Comment