Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Planning for music video

    Hello it's Aniyah, again! In my last blog I said that the song my group and I chose was "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child. We came to a decision that it was necessary to change our song. We changed it to "Surf Crazy" from the Disney Original Movie, "Teen Beach Movie." We made this change because it will be easier to cut this sing into 1 minute and 15 seconds. The location of our music video will be on the beach, because the song is about summer fun and the main place people go to hang out during the summer is the beach. My group and I know that the weather can be unpredictable, so in case if it rains or gets too cold our back-up plan is shoot the music video at Stephanie's pool. We really want our music video to be at the beach, because of the lighting and the background. There are always a lot of people at the beach, so we want the background to be filled with people swimming in the ocean, playing in the sand, and running around the beach. With this background it will give emphasis to the theme of the song.

    To make sure nothing unfortunate happens to me or my group members, we are going to shoot near a life guard and our parents will be there supervising us making sure no harm comes our way. We are going to use props to make our video more effective. We are going to bring towels to lay on while we are in the sand. There is a certain part in the song where it says "say hi to the sky" and the in that shot we are going to lay on the ground with our towels and we are going to literally wave at the sky. We are also going to use the towels to dance with them. In the original music video for "Surf Crazy" they do all kinds of different dance moves with beach towels and it really brings attention to the theme of summer fun. We are going to have a big beach ball to use in our video. We are going to use the beach ball for certain shots of where we are running around the beach and having fun. We are also going to be doing certain dance moves with the beach ball. There is going to be a certain shot where we throw the balls in the air and the camera focuses on that.

    We are going to wear outfits that go with the summer theme. We were thinking, what would people normally wear during the summer and at the beach? During the summer, people would usually wear tank tops, t-shirts, sandals and shorts. To the beach, people would normally wear a swimsuit, a tank top, shorts, and sandals. So my group and I decided to wear a tank tops, shorts, and our swimsuits under our outfits. I am going to wear my sunglasses with my outfit, because my eyes are extra sensitive to the sun and they make me and my outfit look super cool. We are going to wear our sandals because the sand is usually very hot. We would not want to make a mistake to wear sneakers and get sand in them. If you get sand in your sneakers to the beach your feet will get extra hot and the sand will irritate your feet. That's all I have today! Thanks for reading and blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment