Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review: Getting A New Perspective

       Hey world, it's Aniyah! We have entered the peer review phase in the process of the making of the movie. I like this part because we get a different and unbiased perspective on our movie. I am always open to different suggestions and ideas. I also got to review somebody else's movie and it was pretty fun to do. I found it cool to deeply observe someone else's movie and I liked seeing how creative someone else is being with this project. When I watched another group's movie, I could see that they wanted to wanted to a mystery/thriller type movie. They had most of their shots done, but they need to add a few shots and they will have all the required shots completed.

      They made sure that their movie was within the time limit. They had good lighting and there wasn't any choppiness in between the transitions. They also had all the required titles, but they just need to rearrange it and put it in the correct order. I could tell they had some trouble with the sound. I could not really hear what they were saying when the characters were having conversations. In certain scenes the background noises would overlap the conversation. When the video transferred  to the computer, it looked very blurry and there were some pixels. Their acting was very good. One of the actresses were really good at fake crying and she made it look very believable. Thanks for reading and blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment