Thursday, March 12, 2020

Hoping For The Best In Peer Review

     Hey world, it's Aniyah! In the previous blog I discussed the process of reviewing my peers film. As I reviewed someone else's film, my film was also being reviewed. In our review there weren't many complaints or bad comments about the film. We made sure that we included all the required shots, movements, and angles, so I wasn't expecting any bad comments on that part. My main concern was that person who watched our film would not catch on to what the film is about, but I was wrong. He caught on very quickly, matter of fact, he was spot on with the movie was about. I didn't completely think he wouldn't catch on, but I wasn't sure because technically my perspective would be biased. Although, I would liked if multiple people watched and reviewed the film, I still appreciated his point of view. He also caught onto the humor we added in the film.

     He wrote in his review that the humor part was is favorite thing about the film. He also commented that the film overall was interesting, which was what we were going for. He didn't give any suggestions on what we can do to make it better, but as a group we are probably going to fix a few things in editing. In the review, he stated there wasn't anything wrong with the sound or the lighting. We did our best to make sure the lighting was very accurate and that lighting went with the mood of the different scenes. Additionally, we made sure the sound was clear and that there wasn't any unnecessary background noises. We also made sure the transitions were not choppy and that they ran smoothly. We tried different transitions and editing techniques to make it pop more. In future blogs I will continue to inform of the paths of our journey through this blog. Thanks for reading and blog you later!




No comments:

Post a Comment