Thursday, October 10, 2019

AICE Media Planning Blog

            Hey, I am Aniyah and I am back with a new blog and new interesting information. I decided it's better to work as a team on my commercial project so I joined Stephanie and Lily and now we are working together as a group. So far is has been really fun working with them. They did a great job welcoming me to the group. We all work very well together, it became very easy for us to put our ideas together and create a plan and back up plan for our commercial project. They encourage me to come out of my shy comfort zone and I am so grateful for that. We researched different Gatorade commercials over facetime and brainstormed ideas. Our final idea is that we are going to do a Gatorade commercial. Lily and I are going to pretend we are track runners and Stephanie is going to be our track coach. Lily and I are going to run around the track and Stephanie is going to be yelling at us to get a faster time. Than, Lily is going to faint from dehydration. I immediately run to my bag to grab a Gatorade and I run back to Lily, she sniffs the Gatorade and regains consciousness, but she is still on the floor. Lily takes a full sip of Gatorade and she gets a boost of energy and runs down the track and gets a great time. Stephanie and I will congratulate her for her victory and we all celebrate by drinking Gatorade.

PROPS:
Gatorade bottle(blue)
Whistle
towel

COSTUMES:
Two pairs of gym shorts
Two pairs of tee shirts
One coach track suit.
Three pairs of running shoes.

SCHEDULE FOR FILMING DAY:                                                  BACK UP PLAN:
- Before class change into costumes
- Go to class grab camera and tripod                                             If it is to rain we will switch setting
-Head to the field                                                                         to the stair case that leads to the media
- set up camera angles for first scene                                         center. If that spot is taken we will film
-film first scene                                                                         at the stair case inside building 20.
-set up for second scene
-Shoot second scene
-same thing for scene 3-6

Next class schedule:
-write out story board
-write blog and email it


In two classes:
-Bring in props and costumes double
 check and make sure plan is full proof.
- write blog and email it.

In four classes:
-edit film
-write blog and email

No comments:

Post a Comment