Friday, October 11, 2019

AICE media research blog

      Hey world, it is Aniyah...again! The whole day I have been looking forward to starting my commercial project in AICE Media Studies. When Mr. Katz presented the options we have for our commercial I immediately had a little bit of a good idea of what I want to do. I either wanted to do Gatorade, Powerade, or FLHS. I am an athlete so I decided to do Gatorade or Powerade. I am very excited to get started on my project, but the only thing I am worried about is how I am going to do this whole project by myself. I usually prefer to do assignments by myself because I do not always trust people with certain things. But this project definately would be easier with a group. I hope I will be able to come out of my comfort zone and make new friends in my class.

 So far I did some research for the my commercial project but first I had to figure out what I wanted my commercial to be about. I chose Gatorade, because I am an athlete who loves her Gatorade especially the blue one. I also chose it because it contains electrolyte which can help your energy when it is low. So I watched some Gatorade commercials and I noticed a pattern the Gatorade commercials that I watched. They all include an athlete and/or an athletic setting. This gave me an idea to include an athletic setting in my commercial. I ran track for three years so I absolutely love track which gave me the idea to have a track field as my setting. I thought this was a very smart idea so I gave myself a round of applause.

     A lot of athletes get dehydrated from time to time and sometimes it causes them to faint. So I also thought it would be a good idea to incorporate dehydration in my commercial. I do not have a full idea of what my commercial is going to be yet but I know I  already have clear idea of what I want it to look like. I also have personal experience with dehydration, so I believe my experience will help me create a great project!! That is all I have for you today! "Blog" you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment