Tuesday, October 22, 2019

AICE Media Storyboard Blog

  Hello world, welcome back to my blog. Today for my AICE Media class we went to the Lecture Hall located at my school. Today's lecture was about critical thinking questions and I found it very  fascinating. My teacher discussed things that we would need to know in the future for our exams. I am very thankful for them providing us with that preparation because I realize not everyone receives that chance. The information they provided us was very helpful towards the assignments and projects we have coming up and for other things in the future.

   The first critical thinking question was about how our product uses conventions.There were two parts to this question: how does it fit typical standards and how it represents marketing groups.
I made sure that me and my group's storyboard answers these question and includes what needs to be included. The second question was about how it engages with the audience. My teacher made a really interesting point, he mentioned that not a lot of people watch commercials anymore. So, I have to think about how my commercial is going to get to the audience and were it is going to air.

  The last two questions were how my product skills have developed throughout this project and how am I going to integrate technology in my project. I am not 100 percent sure on how I am going to answer the question, but I do have a pretty good idea. I know that soon I will come up with a definite answer. With the remainder of class, me and group did some finishing touches on our storyboard. The drawing is not great, but we finished it with great effort. Thanks for reading and "blog" you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment