Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Genre Choice for Film



   Hey world, it's Aniyah! After completing all my research for my final film, I came down to choosing one genre. The genre I chose is drama. I choose this genre because I feel this represents the plot of my project the most. From the shots to the mis-en-scene. My plot does include some of the elements of the other genres. But, I felt that drama was the most eligible. Drama has a lot of twists and turns. Drama also has a lot of suspense. Which is what I want my film to include. Also, the shots and angles that are commonly used in drama are shots that I could most definitely work with. The mis-en-scene leaves a lot of room for my creativity. Also, seeing many other drama films inspired me to choose this genre. Drama tends to be one of my favorite film genres. I do not believe I should tweak my pitch. I believe this because my pitch matches perfectly with the elements of drama. The part that makes drama interesting is that there is not always a happy ending. Which goes good with my plot for the film. Thank you for reading. Blog you later!








No comments:

Post a Comment