Friday, October 16, 2020

Short Film vs. Full Length Flim

     Hey world, it's Aniyah! I have successfully watched both the short and long version of "9". The shorter version had a smaller monster than the longer one. The longer one consisted of more characters. The short one had no dialogue, but the longer one did. I liked that because it made it more interesting and interactive. The longer version expanded the story and provided more depth. The longer one allowed the audience to learned more about the characters and the setting. In shorter version, only one character passed, but in the longer one multiple characters passed away. In the longer version, the monster was a lot bigger and more powerful. It was a lot more complex to defeat the monster. There was more unity in the longer version because in the shorter one, number 5 had to defeat the monster on his one. One thing both versions share is that there was a very heart-warming happy ending. I enjoyed the longer one more. I think this because it had a lot more action, adventure and drama. It was very emotional. The shorted one did not give off that same emotion. The longer one allowed me to be more drawn to the characters. The connection the longer version created made me feel as if I was living in the film. It was so creative.. Thanks for reading, blog you later! 






No comments:

Post a Comment