Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Research- 9 the short

     Hey world, It's Aniyah! In this blog, I will be sharing an amazing short film I watched! In the beginning, I was confused because the characters do not talk. But, I realized I have to pat attention to the surroundings and their actions in order to understand. It takes place in a dark, dusty, and empty area filled with rusty old metal objects. There are these two littles bots with with numbers on their back. The film appeared to be animated. They had this little object that would flash green lights, I inferred that it must have been something important. The two bots seemed helpless as they ran away from a monster attacking them. The monster took one of the bots named "5" which seemed to be the other bot's friend. The last bot seemed to be scared and alone after his friend was taken away from him. But, once the monster came again the last bot came off as courageous and clever. He did not seem scared anymore. Later, outsmarted the monster and then defeated him. At the end, the green object opened and all the other bots souls were released. I thought that scene at the end was a nice twist. The last bot looked happy at the end. I really like this short film, it was very creative and out of the box. I especially like the little happy ending. Thanks for reading, blog you later!






No comments:

Post a Comment