Sunday, October 4, 2020

Genres I Would Like To Research

   Hey world, it's Aniyah. After coming up with my pith idea for my film, I chose three genres this may fall under. I chose action, drama, and thriller. These are going to be the genres that I will research. I am choosing to research action because this is the genre that my partner and I wanted to do this year. I feel there are a lot of creative things you can do and learn with action. From the action movies there tends to be many special effects. So, I am hoping action will help me learn new editing techniques. Also, I chose drama because in many drama movies there's a huge conflict with a mind-blowing twist. The film will definitely contain that element. Additionally, numerous drama films do not have the happiest ending, which is what makes them so interesting. In the future I intend to not have a happy ending with my film. Last but no least, I chose thriller because I intend for my film to have a lot of suspense. Thriller movies includes a lot of shocking moments. I want my plot to leave the audience at the edge of their seats. I want my audience to feel many emotions from my film. I want the conflict of my story to be very dramatic and shocking. So, I am very excited to be researching these genres. Thanks for reading. Blog you later! 






No comments:

Post a Comment