Thursday, October 15, 2020

Research- 9 the feature film

      Hey world, it's Aniyah! I will be sharing with you my impressions of the feature film. The film was amazing. It was very adventurous and there were so many surprises. The animation was so advanced and creative. There were many acts of heroism performed by many characters. It was also very sad and depressing. I think it was sad because a lot of characters passed away. Especially characters that had a good personality. Some of them sort of grew on me. You got to learn a lot about the characters and their journey. The plot was very interesting and full of mystery. I like how the film showed it's better to do things with a group, instead of being alone. Because in the beginning some of them were divided, but then they were united. In my opinion, that is a very important message. Also, I like the flashbacks and the background story. Also, the characters were fearful in beginning, but they faced their fears to do what's right. I also think that is very important. I felt it gave the audience more of an understanding of what was going on. The flashbacks also added to the drama. Thanks for reading, blog you later!






No comments:

Post a Comment